So, what did we do all weekend? Friday, Sarah, Marnie, and I packed the kids in the car and went to Fowlerville for a community rummage sale.
The kids did great once we actually got them out of the car. They were not happy campers in the car. Ben was having a melt down and the girls fought the whole time. Everyone had a great time though walking around enjoying the beautiful weather. Friday night, Maddy and I enjoyed a camp fire over at the Schmidts. Its so nice having friends so close to hang out with, especially when Jason is out of town.
Saturday afternoon, I took Maddy to the water park at Kensington. The Abbotts joined us too. Maddy just loved running around and splashing her feet. She would try running through a sprinkler every once and awhile, but for the most part chickened out once the water hit her unless someone was with her. I think next summer the kids are really going to have a lot of fun there.




Sunday after church, Maddy and I did some grocery shopping and then came home and took a nap together. It was raining and both of us were feeling a bit under the weather so it was a nice day to lay in bed and relax. Maddy was pretty bummed that she couldn't play outside though so it took some convincing.
Jason got home before dinner and had Mike over for supper to enjoy some of his catch from the weekend. Kendal said "Maddy", it was so adorable! I can't wait for Maddy to say something that makes sense. She has a lot to say in her own language, but nothing in English.
Just a side note for my own records...Maddy got her twelfth tooth in about 2 weeks ago (end of July).


0 comments:
Post a Comment