CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Two Year Photos


My good friend Tricia kindly took some time over the 4th of July to come out to my parents house to take some pictures of Maddy for us. We are always so appreciative of her doing this and she always manages to do a great job, especially since Maddy isn't the most cooperative toddler. Tricia has been extremely busy with two family weddings, one in Hawaii, caring for a toddler and infant, training new photographers at work, and working some on her own as she hopes to start her own business the end of the year, so getting us Maddy's pictures was obviously not a priority, which we would have never expected. I'll keep all my Wisconsin friends posted on the status of her business (Tricia Dewar Photography) for sure because I would definitely recommend Trish. Not only is she a great photographer but she is just so good and patient with kids. Here are a few of our favorites. They are especially special to me as I spent all of my life growing up on the beach in front of my parents house where these pictures were taken.













1 comments:

Jill said...

Jac and Jason-
These pics are just amazingly beautiful and precious! She has to be one of the cutest little girls I know! We will keep your friend in mind when she is up and ready with her business!

Jill