CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 09, 2008

MSU Football Game


Last weekend we went to East Lansing to watch the Michigan State vs. Wisconsin football game...in Maddy's head we were going to see the Packers! It was a pretty nice day, so we really lucked out because I was a bit worried about Maddy's willingness to sit through the game if the weather was cold. We met Jason's parents there and tailgated quick before the game with Jason's boss. It took Maddy a little bit to get used to all the people (especially the loud student section, which we sat right next to) and the band. Once she over came the initial fear, she loved it. She watched the game and would cheer and imitate the students. It was great. She wore her MSU cheerleading outfit and thought she was so cool to look like the cheerleaders. In fact she wouldn't wear her coat because she didn't want to cover it up. It was a lot of fun and Maddy did really well. It was a long day though and she crashed in her stroller on the walk back to the car. Jason would like to make it an annual event, which will do for now until we can take her to Lambeau for a Packer game.

Before the game...

During the game...

After the game.

Yes, I am wearing green...I know, I felt guilty about it. In my mind, it was a day early for the Packer game.

0 comments: