I had a follow-up appointment yesterday afternoon with my doctor to see if there were any more cervical changes since being released on Tuesday. Dr. Bayram said no changes so that was really the best news possible. The Procardia medication is working like it should and with the bed rest not allowing gravity to work as it should on the baby we are buying some good needed time. My body definitely needs the medication though to stop the contractions. I can tell as soon as its time for more medication because my uterine activity picks up quite a bit. I'm being a good patient listening to the doctors instructions and just laying down all day working on my computer. Nancy is such a help here with Maddy and me. We are truly grateful. Thanks to everyone else too for all the support and prayers. We truly are blessed with the most amazing family and friends.
The plan going forward is to stay on bedrest now through the end of February (just one more week). I go back to the doctor next Thursday if things stay quiet until then...which I'm optimistic they will. Dr. Bayram then said I have the option to go back to work on March 2nd but only if I want... which I do...so the plan is to return to work then until the baby arrives. Now let's just hope we can stick to the plan.
Jason is working hard to get things ready for baby's arrival. The basement still isn't finished either but that has been put on hold temporarily. I feel bad that I can't help out with things around the house and that everything has been put on him, but I'll make up for it when I'm on maternity leave. ha, ha
5 years ago
1 comments:
Glad to hear you are doing better! We will take Maddy whenever you want!
Post a Comment