CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Guess Who's 30!?!

I am pleased to welcome my awesome beautiful wife into the 30's!!! Crazy to think, but it sure still seems like we should be more grown up!

Anyways, I wanted to just show a quick glimpse of what these last 3 1/2 years of parenthood has been for us and to thank you Jaclynn for making my life what it is. There certainly doesn't seem like there's a dull moment anymore eh? But I definitely wouldn't have it any other way. We have 2 beautiful daughters who have made our life awesome. Yes, crazy, but awesome no doubt!!! What lies ahead, who knows, but I know that I wouldn't want to take these steps with anyone else.

I hope you enjoy these pics. It's hard picking out only a few, so I didn't. :) Here's a bunch. Happy 30th Dids!!!




My 30th










On her last night as a 29 year old with her 2 girls and........

1 comments:

Brooke said...

Happy 30th Birthday Jac! You sure are getting "old" ;) It looks like you already celebrated it with the fam last night. Hope your dinner was great! I'll talk to you later today!
Jason - you are doing a great job with the blog! Thanks for all the new posts!
Love ya guys!