CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Happy St. Patricks Day

Maddy's first St. Patty's Day was pretty uneventful. We spent the day cleaning the house and watching the NCAA tournament. We haven't been home on a weekend in a while so we took the opportunity to clean the house. We could really use another weekend to finish it all but for the most part we were productive. We had to safe guard the house since Maddy is all over the place. She crawls across the room in a instant and pulls herself up on everything. She's trouble! Last night, she helped me clean out and organize the tupperware cabinet.

Maddy was dressed for the occasion in her green dress. She was happy I chose that over her Michigan State outfit because she would have been embarrassed to wear that after States showing against North Carolina.

Yesterday morning, Maddy and I went grocery shopping while dad picked up all the dog poop in the yard from this winter...5 bags full. Yuck! We bought some hair ties for Maddy to put her hair up in a pony like Kendal.

What do you think?

I know a bit premature, but I think she's cute anyway.

This week, we had a beautiful few sunny days. Tuesday night we went to the Abbotts and grilled out with them and the Schmidts. Marnie did all the cooking...it was great...our first London Broil. We played a little testy toss too. It felt so nice to be outside. I can't wait for summer. Wednesday night my relatives (the Momonts) and my mom came for a surprise visit. My cousin's volleyball team made it to the state semifinals in Kalamazoo so they stayed the night. It was a short but nice visit. All three of us have since been feeling under the weather. Jason and I both have head colds and Maddy seems to be congested, probably from her teeth. Ugh. We are looking forward to this upcoming week when we find out the sex of Baby Spins. We are going to spend the weekend with the Spindlers too, just haven't yet determined the venue. I'm sure Brooke, Maddy, and I will do a little shopping for the new one wherever we are.

0 comments: