Anyway, we had a great weekend in Fondy with my sister and her family. My parents were there with one of my nieces Jaelyn too so it was a nice family gathering. We only got 4 hours of sleep Friday night, but we didn't let it affect the weekend. It was wonderful to finally meet Lexi...last week seemed like forever because I was so excited to meet her. She is absolutely beautiful...one of the cutest babies I've ever seen. She has a very dark complexion and a full head of jet black hair. Her hair is awesome. Her eyes are still blood shot from her delivery being too fast, but my sister says she is doing much better. Apparently she was really bruised in the face too. She is sure sweet!
One week old and already lifting her head up
Love the hair style
Maddy with her newest cousin(What a difference 8 months makes)
Maddy ate some spaghetti and breadsticks at Fazoli's this weekend and loved it. She also ate chicken and vanilla custard at Culvers. She liked the ice cream so much Jason and I could barely get a bit in. I know I probably shouldn't be giving her junk food like that, but she was so good in the car that I had a spoil her during our stops. I think its time to start brushing her teeth though. Here are a few more pics from this week:



0 comments:
Post a Comment