CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

TROUBLE

As I've said before Maddy is trouble with a capital 'T'!!! This week we captured some of her sassy moments. Good ahead and laugh!

Playing with Mac and Mo's water dish

"I didn't do it!"

Pushing the wheelbarrow, while helping us landscape

"Hey I know you're trying to distract me, but where's the water?"

Peek-a-boo

Standing on her stroller!

Thats what happens when you take your eyes off of her for 2 seconds. I had to watch her do this one again to see how she did it. She steps on the wheels and then goes all the way up with her next step to the seat. Once on her knees on the seat she pulls herself up to a standing position. We tried to do some landscaping this weekend, but as you can see we had our hands full with Mads. I've come to the realization that everything is going to take us twice as long as it used to. The Kreiders came out Sunday afternoon and helped with planting while Maddy was napping and then played with her after dinner so Jason and I could get some more work done. It was a huge help.

Maddy has been very sassy vocally too lately. She throws a fit whenever she doesn't get her way. She makes this high pitch squeal...pretty annoying and embarrassing when she does it at church.

Another new nickname she received this week from Mike is "Maddy: The Bully". She hit Kendal with a toy every day they where together at daycare. Kendal even got a bruise below her eye from one of the blows. I am not to happy with this behavior but I must say Kendal is quite the instigator. Apparently, she pokes Mads with her pointer finger that she's so famous for until Maddy can't handle it anymore.

Swimming went great Monday night. Kendal and Maddy both had a great time again although they were both pretty mellow. They put these big orange life jackets on that looked like they were going to pop their heads off. Maddy floated on her back with it on all by herself. Lil' Ben did much better this week. He seemed to like the security of the life jacket. He only cried a little bit and Sarah was brave enough to even try him out on his back for a little bit. Good job Ben!

Tooth Update: Maddy got another tooth this week. I noticed it last night after I put my finger in her mouth in search of new teeth. I think its a molar. Its on the top right, one spot back from where her canine tooth will come in. So we now have a total of 9 pearly whites.

0 comments: