CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Miss'n My Baby

Maddy went up north on Tuesday morning with my parents for the week. I am missing her like crazy. I know she is having a ton of fun with Gramma and Papa, but it doesn't make it any easier on me. Jason and I talk to her every night and she tells us about the birdies and how big they are getting. She tells us she loves us and it breaks my heart to hear her sweet little voice and not be able to hug and kiss her. Its funny because I am so much more relaxed and calm when she is not around, but its just not as fun. I miss the excitement and joy she brings to my life. Its been a busy week at work and we are headed up north tomorrow so the week at least is moving along at a steady pace. I can't wait to see her tomorrow night though to give her a big squeeze. Miss ya and love ya lots Mads!

0 comments: