A few weekends ago already we went to Indiana to celebrate our goddaughter Rylee's first birthday. I really can't believe that Rylee is one already. I remember the first time that we met Rylee last summer and how Maddy seemed so much bigger. We had to really keep Maddy away from pounding on Rylee. I remember us saying how nice it will be next year when the girls can play together. Over the past year we spent a lot of time with the Spindlers but it was still difficult for the girls to interact. With Maddy running around and Rylee going through the different stages up to walking it has been a challenge because you have to be there every second to make sure Maddy isn't hurting Rylee since she really can't defend herself. Maddy obviously is still much bigger than Rylee but the girls can actually interact and play now. It is so much fun watching the girls run around the house together and laugh at each other. One problem though...Maddy was obsessed with Rylee this paticular weekend...to the point where I was a bit concerned. She had to be by Rylee all the time, even to eat. It was a bit annoying to say the least. We all had a great time.
5 years ago








0 comments:
Post a Comment