I'm been off of bed rest now for 2 weeks and everything seems to be going fine. I am really tired and physically sore after work so I spend most of my evenings resting on the couch after a nice hot bath or shower. My cardio system actually feels better since being off of the procardia. I continue to have a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions but nothing more intense or more frequent. So I'm convinced I'm going to be pregnant for at least another week or two.
At my appointment this week it appears that there is nothing new happening either so being off of bed rest and the medication hasn't resulted in any cervical changes. It is kinda funny because now we are talking about watching the baby's size and possibly inducing. Within a month we went from stopping labor to now talking about inducing labor. The reason is I definitely do not want to deliver a huge baby again this time. So next week we are going to have another ultrasound to estimate the baby's size. If she appears huge we will probably induce sometime that next week, otherwise he said we will wait until the week of her due date to induce. So this baby will be here in the next 3 weeks one way or another. I am perfectly fine being pregnant until then as long I don't end up with another huge baby to try to push out.
5 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment