Maddy did awesome as usual but this time she actually even wore her helmet the entire ride.
Ben did good too as it was really his first long ride. He slept most of the way.
Last night we met Jason's parents in Okemos at the Stillwater Grill for dinner. They wanted to take Jason out for his birthday. He turns thirty today! :) We had a fantastic dinner and enjoyed the company. Maddy ate more than I've even seen her eat before. She loved my steak! Jason got a cramp during dinner, which we found really funny because we were celebrating him getting old and that was a comical way to show his age.


This week Maddy learned a few new things. First of all, she has figured out how to climb on things and finds her way up onto just about everything. She learned where her belly button is and how to pant like a dog. Still no words, although Jason and I thought she said a potty word Saturday night. She will also come lay down on her changing pad if you ask her to come change her diaper.
Thursday Maddy had a tough day at daycare. She seemed to be happy but kept throwing up and was waking up from her naps screaming. I picked her up early but she seemed fine and was all into playing when we got home. Friday night she woke up at 1 am screaming and wouldn't go back to sleep. She ended up in our bed with us for the rest of the night, but was really restless. Then this weekend she seemed to be running a fever on and off. I'm not sure if she has another ear infection but for the time being I'm going to see if it will just run its course.
Last night our little Miss Maddy was the sweetest little girl ever. Jason and I brought her in bed with us to try to calm her down some before putting her to bed. We laid her down between us and pretended we were sleeping. All of a sudden she sat up, leaned over Jason, and gave him a kiss. She would stop, look at him, then give him kiss after kiss. I was jealous so I asked her if I could have a kiss. So she laid back and gave me a kiss, then she kept alternating between giving the two of us kisses. It was so sweet and just melted our hearts. I've been working on teaching her to kiss, but she has only done it a few times so it really surprised us. It was great though.



0 comments:
Post a Comment