Maddy slept most of that ride too. We had to wear helmets there though and Maddy and Kendal weren't too thrilled about that.
Monday and Tuesday our daycare was closed for the holiday so Maddy got to hang out with Grandma Nancy on Monday and then came with me to work on Tuesday. She had a lot of fun with Nancy, so much that she didn't want her to leave on Monday night. I think Maddy pretty much ruled the roost all day, but I guess thats okay since thats what grandparents are for.
Maddy playing in Simon's kennelTuesday, Maddy had a great time meeting all my coworkers. She totally destroyed my office as she was having too much fun going through all my file cabinets. I was really surprised at how well she behaved. She didn't take a nap all day though until 4 when we got in the car to head home.
Maddy playing in mom's office


0 comments:
Post a Comment