CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Michigan vs. Ohio State

Sorry, I know I am way behind...I've had a very difficult time motivating myself to get caught up. So I'm about 3 weeks behind, therefore I'm unfortunately reminding everyone of the Michigan vs. Ohio State game. We had a blast over at the Schmidts all day despite the game. They had a party and our typical group (Abbotts, Schmidts, and Kreiders) stayed late and closed out the party. There was a wonderful spread of food that we managed to snack on throughout the entire day. We thought we should start stretching out the stomach to prepare for Thanksgiving. The men enjoyed the spread of beverages too which made for an interesting game of "Loaded Questions." Just ask Jason where he would want to be if he was invisible and Greg the 3 words that best describes himself. Oh, what a blast! We are so fortunate to have such awesome friends so close by.

The kids played great together the whole day too. Maddy and Kendal are really becoming good friends...I would be lying if I said they didn't have their sister-like rivalry moments but they are really doing much better. Ben isn't too interested in the girls quite yet, but I think Greg and Sarah know that time is coming sooner than they want.

This game stinks!

Kendal and Maddy enjoying each other's company

Kendal changing Maddy's diaper

Ben joins the girls in the princess fort

Greg and the trio reading before bed

0 comments: