CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Thumb Sucking to Pacifier

I'm annoyed to even mention this but I thought I should since its a phase that Maddy is going through. Hopefully, just a short one. Anyway, Maddy decided to start sucking her thumb a few weeks ago. We were yanking her thumb out of her mouth every two seconds. Annoying!! So after talking to a few different people we decided we would give her a pacifier, instead. She never had a passy as a baby so why she all of a sudden needs one doesn't make sense to me. Its pretty much driving me crazy, but Jason keeps reminding me it could be worse.

The only good thing about it is you can bribe her to talk. I know...we're evil. You take it out of her mouth and ask her to say something before you give it back. She says all sorts of words now! FINALLY! They are definitely not articulated very well, but I'm sure that will come.

0 comments: