So I don't know if I ever mentioned it, but this past month we played in the Howell Co-Ed Volleyball Tournament and won. We did lose one game though. Overall this season we ended up 36-1. Not too shabby for a team with only 5 players: our neighbors Mike, Greg, and Sarah played with us. Marnie was pregnant this year so we decided to just play a player short. We had so much fun. Can't wait for next year. We were sponsored by a restaurant in Novi, Mi called Garnish, which is very similar to Panera. Check it out sometime, it is really yummy: www.garnish.com
The tournament was at the beginning of the month and after our big win we celebrated with a nice dinner at our house. We had the kids eat first at the kids table and then let them play while the adults ate. It was so weird to have the six of us sit down together to eat. I don't think that has happened in two years.
Here are the kid table pictures:



0 comments:
Post a Comment