CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Dyeing Easter Eggs

While we were up north celebrating the Easter holiday we participated in many different festive events...the first being, dyeing easter eggs.


We got all the cousins together for a big easter egg dyeing party. It was a bit stressful for me because all Maddy wanted to do was lick the eggs or try to drink the dye. She apparently really likes vinegar. She quickly became quite a mess, with dye all over her face. It was still a ton of fun...I haven't dyed eggs since I was in high school so it was nice to do it again. I think next year will be a bit more enjoyable for us though as Maddy hopefully will be more cooperative. She loved it though so it was still worth the effort.

John, Izzy, Brooke, Maddy, Jaelyn, and Jordyn

What a crew!

Jaelyn do you think the blue or the pink will taste better???

The pink one does look good!

It tastes good too!

0 comments: