We got some really exciting news last night...Brooke and Brad Spindler (Maddy's godparents) are expecting their first child August 14, 2007. Maddy is going to have a godbrother or godsister. We are so excited for them and were really praying we would be getting baby news from them soon. Today, I helped Brooke start a blog for Baby Spins...check it out I have a link to it on the right.
We are going to have so much fun hearing about their pregnancy (Brooke already has shared a few hilarious stories). Maddy and I are going to love shopping for him/her too, especially if its a little girl. Brooke is feeling okay so far...I'm jealous. Brooke and Brad are going to be wonderful parents and we are going to have a ton of fun when our families get together.
We are going to have so much fun hearing about their pregnancy (Brooke already has shared a few hilarious stories). Maddy and I are going to love shopping for him/her too, especially if its a little girl. Brooke is feeling okay so far...I'm jealous. Brooke and Brad are going to be wonderful parents and we are going to have a ton of fun when our families get together.

0 comments:
Post a Comment