CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Fifth Tooth; Bananas; Biscuits

Maddy is just cutting teeth left and right lately and her mood has been a direct reflection. She has been very moody and crabby during the days, but then in the evening much happier. In fact, this week during the evenings she has really been trying to walk by herself. She can walk between Jason and I a few steps but then falls forward. Tonight I counted 6-7 steps. A few times she even was able to stop herself and then start again before falling. This morning she pulled herself up from a seated position all by herself too. I think she is really ready to start moving. Jason and I really need to safe guard the house.

Last week in Hawaii we started giving Maddy fresh fruit. We didn't get any pictures though so I took one of her with a banana this week. I had one of her with the whole banana in her mouth but it was a bit pornographic appearing so I deleted it. So instead I've settled for one of her dropping it in her lap, which happens a lot because the banana is so slippery.


One more quick picture of Maddy from the other night. She was eating a biscuit and it quickly became a mess. She had biscuit slime everywhere, including her hair. Luckily, bath time was on the agenda right after dessert.

0 comments: