Anyway, last month we were able to see both Maddy's Jack and Mylee's Jackson in the same week. This keeps things fresh in the girls' minds so that we can work on keeping everyone straight. First of all, Maddy's Jack is my school friend Tricia's son, Jack Dewar. He is the sweetest little boy I know. This kid is a parents dream (I give Tricia and Pete all the credit for that). I wish we lived closer to them not just because I would love raising our kids together and hanging out with them, but I think Jack would be really good for Maddy. He could teach her a lot I think. We went out to their cottage for a day while they were in Michigan and just had a blast. Maddy and Jack played together like the best of friends all day long. It was adorable! I unfortunately didn't get but a few pictures though, so you'll have to take my word that they played together all day long without a single adult intervention.
The next weekend we were able to finally meet Mylee's Jackson. He is the son of Jason's school friend Ben and is two months older than Mylee. They live in North Carolina and don't get back to Michigan very often so we hadn't yet met Mr. Jackson. We went to Jackson's baptism in East Lansing and then back to DeWitt for a bar-b-que. Jackson and Mylee both are very easy going babies and so their first meeting was quite sweet. They played together on the floor and had lots of smiles to share. It was a quick evening, but one to remember.
Jackson's Baptism with his parents Ben and Amy and father Mark
Mylee and Jackson
Kiddos playing on the floor together
Look at those beautiful baby rolls
Maddy joins them
Maddy and Stine (Jackson's aunt)Maddy got to know Christine this summer through our co-ed beach volleyball league. Stine was our setter and since Maddy came to lots of games she became friends with her.


0 comments:
Post a Comment