After the water ski tournament, my sister-in-law Nicole and my two nieces Jaelyn and Addisyn came back to Howell with us for the week. We don't get family here very often so it was a special treat for us. It was a perfect opportunity as we were able to travel back from Rockford together and then the next weekend we travelled to Wisconsin together for a wedding. Therefore, Nicole didn't have to drive with the girls in the car by herself. We had an awesome week together! Maddy and Jaelyn love being together...although you have to keep a close eye on them because they can cause some problems together. For example, they snuck over to my neighbors and picked and ate the last two tomatoes on her plant. Nicole and I had a lot of fun shopping together in the evenings. We would take Addisyn and Mylee with us, which made for some entertaining nursing sessions in the changing rooms with Addisyn nursing her baby doll while watching Mylee nurse. Addisyn learned a lot from me that week and even tried nursing Mylee herself a few times. (too funny) The week flew by as we were always on the go and having a ton of fun. I was extremely disappointed in myself at the end of the week when I realized I hadn't taken a single picture except for one with Addi and Mylee in their matching polka-dot dresses.
When we got to Wisconsin we realized that a few more of the kids had the same dress so we dressed them up and took a few more pictures. So if it wasn't for the matching polka-dot dresses I wouldn't have had a picture to remember the week....and a great week it was. Thank you Nicole, Jaelyn, and Addisyn for taking the time to spend with us. We Love You!
5 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment