CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 18, 2009

Mylee - 5 months

5 MONTHS

So I have to get this post up before Sunday as Mylee turns 6 months then. I am so far behind and I'm so mad at myself because the last two months have sort of run together and so I don't remember exactly what of what Mylee is doing now, she did then. One thing I know for sure though that Mylee learned during month 5 is sitting up. She really extended the amount of time she could sit up unassisted. She would still fall backwards once and awhile when she got excited, but otherwise could sit and play for quite awhile. She really started using both her hands to play with toys and pass them back and forth, too. She would try to bring the toy to her mouth but couldn't quite get it there yet.

Mylee's new favorite toy became the JUMPEROO. She could spend all waking moments jumping in that thing. With all the traveling that we did in August I think Mylee was missing the jumperoo. When we got home after our trip to Wisconsin, Mylee was so excited to jump. Take a look...



It was hard keeping a routine with all the travelling, so we really didn't have a routine down with her yet. She would usually take two go naps when we were home, but still not up in her crib all the time and definitely not constantly. We were on the go just as much as we were home so you can't blame her. What a trooper though...this month had to be tough on her but she took it in stride. She just has a "Happy Gene"! How did she get it and how did I get so lucky??? I ask myself that all the time...Mylee is just too sweet! Enjoy the pics. I tried to get the pictures while she was showing off her sitting skills but it wasn't as easy as I thought. She would grab the 5 month sign and put it in her mouth. Ugh...frustrating...but I love it!...you just can't be mad at this kid. (I'll have to reread this post in a few years.) I can't help but post a million pictures; I'm that obsessed!

Smiley Mylee...showing her sitting skills

"What are you looking at?"

"You think that's funny?"

Close Up

I'm going to eat this paper thing

You are making me mad...all I want to do is play with the paper

Okay, I'll smile and then we are done

One more...with Maddy and Molokai in on the action

0 comments: