It wouldn't be easter weekend without an easter egg hunt. Of course, Grandma Simone had a great hunt planned out for all the 11 grandkids and Papa and Uncle Joe did a good job of hiding the eggs around the yard. My two girls didn't do so good unfortunately. We had to wake Maddy up from a 3 hour nap to participate and this made her crabby and klingy. We are such mean parents, hey...woke her up for an easter egg hunt. Mylee screamed for about 10 minutes until I broke down to go inside to feed her. Hence, I didn't get very many pictures...only a few of the kids. I was told that the kids had a blast and were great about helping each other out as each kid had a specific color and size egg to find. The weather was nice enough to be outside this year too so it was great. Its so much fun experiencing these holiday traditions again with the kids.
5 years ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment