CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Proud Grandparents

There's nothing more special in a child's life then their grandparents! We were so lucky that with Mylee's birth being an induction that Nancy was able to pick Maddy up from daycare and spend the night with her and my parents were able to drive down and get in before Mylee's birth. They were all at the house with Maddy so she was showered with love from her grandparents. She was in heaven! Being in the hospital three nights away from Maddy was extremely difficult on me, but it was so comforting knowing she was being well taken care of and having a blast with her grandparents. My parents were able to stay until Tuesday morning too so Jason could go to work and I could get settled in around the house. They cleaned our whole house (after thinking my shower was out of order) and cooked us enough food for the entire week. They did so much more then I could have asked for. Thanks mom and dad! I wish they could have stayed longer.

My parents and Nancy were able to visit us a few times in the hospital and spend some time with Mylee while Jason and I got to see Mads. They were sure proud grandparents! Mylee was able to meet Papa Jon the next weekend at our nephews birthday party and he was sure happy to meet his new granddaughter. Here are some pics of Mylee with her grandparents.

Mylee meets Grandma Simone
Mylee meets Grandma Nancy
(Mylee 'Jo' is named after Jason's mom Nancy 'Jo'; I have a brother Joseph 'Joe' who has himself convinced Mylee is named after him too)

Mylee meets Papa Jack

Papa Jack and Mylee sleeping on the couch

Mylee meets Grandpa Jon

0 comments: