5 years ago
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Spindler's Visit
A few weekends ago now already, Brooke, Brad, and Rylee came to visit us and meet our new, sweet Mylee. We had a busy weekend planned with the guys going to the final four and us girls going to Hayden's first birthday party and of course doing some shopping. We had a great time together as always, but the time just flies by. The guys were gone all of the day on Saturday so it was just us girls, which was a bit challenging especially at nap and bedtime but a lot of fun having that girl time. I didn't get much time to spend with Rylee, which I was bummed about but hopefully we will see them next month when their new baby arrives and Mylee won't be as demanding of my attention and Jason will be around to help entertain Mads. Maddy and Rylee play pretty good together now that Rylee is a little older so its really a lot of fun. Mylee and the new baby girl Spindler will only be a few months apart so I really look forward to the two of them being good friends and a ton of fun to watch grow up together. Thanks to the Spindlers for coming to visit. I know it isn't a ton of fun to travel when you are pregnant. We sure love you guys! Can't wait to meet the new addition!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment