As I posted earlier, Maddy helped Jason and I give Mylee her first bath. Actually, she has helped with every bath so far. I'm not sure if Mylee gets overwhelmed with 3 sets of hands on her but she sure has not enjoyed a single bath yet. Oh the joys of giving a screaming baby a bath as fast as you can...especially when you have a million rolls to try to clean. Mylee does have a neck and its quite a project to try to find it to clean it. Here are some pics of that first bath along with some other cute pictures of Mylee from her first few days home with us.

"I HATE THIS"(Daddy trying to clean the hidden neck)
See, she has a neck!
Now she doesn't!
Apparently, a nice warm towel doesn't help
Finally, she stops cryingJust a few random pics...
She actually has skinny lower legs
Blood shot eye from her fast delivery
"I think I ate too much!" and "Mom, you need a tan!"
0 comments:
Post a Comment