When we were up north for the holidays, whenever the kids where inside Maddy had to have some sort of dress/tu-tu on or her Princess pajamas on. I'll let all the pictures prove the obsession...its out of control!
Jordyn and Maddy reading a princess book
Someone forgot to clean Sleeping Beauty's face
Izzy (Snow White), Maddy (Sleeping Beauty, because its pink), and Lexi (Cinderella)
Another picture please just because we are so cute
"I love playing dress-up with my cousins!"
Grandpa and the kids (Maddy as Sleeping Beauty again)
Watching Barbie with the cousins
Not even out of their pajamas yet, but already dressed up watching morning cartoons
Posing with Ana in her pink princess pajamas
Another morning, this time the pjs will do because they are pink with princesses
Lexi's dressed; Maddy's in pjs with a pink tu-tu (seems to be the trend, hey?)
I even let her wear a red tu-tu with her Christmas outfitSo...I wasn't kidding. Just so you know, I did get her dressed in real clothes once a day over break. We weren't in our pajamas and dress-up clothes all the time, although probably most of the time. Isn't vacation wonderful?
As a side note, Maddy's favorite princess is Ariel, the Little Mermaid. She has only seen the movie once so I'm not sure exactly why. Grandma had a Little mermaid barbie doll up north and Maddy would not share it with any of her cousins. None of them seemed to mind as there were a ton of other barbies. Jason and I had a buy one for her so that she didn't go through withdrawal when she came home. (I know good excuse to spoil her, right?)
As a side note, Maddy's favorite princess is Ariel, the Little Mermaid. She has only seen the movie once so I'm not sure exactly why. Grandma had a Little mermaid barbie doll up north and Maddy would not share it with any of her cousins. None of them seemed to mind as there were a ton of other barbies. Jason and I had a buy one for her so that she didn't go through withdrawal when she came home. (I know good excuse to spoil her, right?)
0 comments:
Post a Comment