CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 10, 2009

Father's Day

Daddy and his girls

This year's Father's Day was bittersweet. It was Jason's first Father's day as a father of two beautiful girls and the girls and I wanted to spend it together making him feel super special, but at the same time we knew how important it was for him to spend time with his dad. So we had to share the day, which was a good compromise. We started the day off in Indy at the Spindlers so we had a long trip back home together, which was our time to spend with Jason. We also stopped and had a nice lunch together which was great. Jason is an amazing father who I'm sure will have the same relationship with our girls that I did with my dad growing up. My dad was always someone I totally respected and looked up to and still do to this day. I thought I was such a lucky kid to have such an amazing father. I had the best dad in the world and was always daddy's little girl. I'm sure Maddy and Mylee will feel the same way about Jason. Jason...the girls and I love you! Thank you for being such a special man in our lives.

Mylee and Daddy at lunch

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you sweetie!!!
J- :)