5 years ago
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Rescue Day at the Library
My mom has been taking Maddy to the library a few days a week since she's been here. They have a great kids program here in Howell with a bunch of different themed days and programs that Maddy just loves. They also have a great learning activity center for the kids that is nice to take advantage of. My mom and I took the girls one morning to their rescue day. It was a nice morning where there was a tow truck, police car, and fire truck that the kids could climb in. Maddy, of course, was too shy to try it out herself so I had to climb in with her...not a big deal but I did have Mylee in the snugli too so it was a challenge at times getting in and out. We had a fantastic morning together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment