CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Meeting Sadie

The weekend of Father's Day we finally made it down to Indy to see the Spindlers and meet the new addition: Sadie Lee Spindler. She was born on May 27th so she was already 3 weeks old by the time we met her. It was killing me to not go see her and the rest of the Spindlers so I was so excited when Jason felt comfortable enough to get away for the weekend. We got down there late on Friday night right before a big thunderstorm rolled in. Jason and Brad watched the storm for awhile while Brooke and I hung out with the girls.

Jason was so proud of himself for capturing this photo

Saturday it was beautiful so we spent the morning out at their subdivision pool. I wish our subdivision had one. I would have been out their with the girls a lot. Maddy loves swimming and Mylee is so easy going she's content doing anything. Rylee loves swimming too so it was a lot of fun!

Kreider girls and Spindler girls ready to go to the pool

Sadie and Mylee in their matching swimsuits

My gorgeous goddaughter ready to jump in

Sweet Sadie staying warm in her swim cover-up

Maddy looking adorable in her new swimsuit

Mylee trying out the water

Group Shoot

Saturday night Brooke and Brads' neighbors had a huge deck party. They have the nicest patio/deck I've ever seen. Brad made 40lb of pulled pork which was so yummy. The older girls (Maddy and Rylee) went next door with a bunch of the neighborhood kids and played with the babysitters so that we could have some nice adult time. It worked out great! I was shocked actually. I never thought Maddy would let us leave but appparently Rylee and her friends entertained her enough that she was okay...although she asked about mommy and daddy a lot.

Here's a series of shoots we took of the girls before the party...

Rylee and Maddy: The Godsisters

Who wants to hold Mylee for the group picture???

Poor Mylee...no one wants to hold her

First try of a group shot: "Rylee what are you digging for?"

Best try

Brooke and I with each other's babies

It was a great weekend as it always is when we visit with the Spindlers. We are so thankful to have such unbelievable great friends like them in our lives and it is so much fun watching the girls grow up together. Mylee and Sadie are only 2 months apart so it will especially fun having them at the same stages. Maddy and Rylee are finally at good ages now too where they play well together so its really nice. I look forward to getting together with them again soon...HOPEFULLY.

1 comments:

Brooke said...

Thanks for coming down, we loved seeing you guys again. I had to laugh at some of these pictures, maybe someday we will get a good shot of the 4 girls together.
Miss ya!