CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

June 2009

This past month of June flew by way too fast. I apologize for not posting during that time but I just could not find the time, plus it was my last month off on maternity leave and I wanted to spend as much time with the girls as I could rather than sitting behind my computer blogging. So a lot has happened in the last month... a lot of big things (I took the girls home for a trip, we went to Indy to met Sadie, Mylee turned 3 months and met some milestones, Father's day, Maddy turned 3, and Balloonfest and Maddy's party). I'm actually not sure where to start. I think what I'll do is start from the beginning of the month and schedule a post to publish every day or so until I'm caught up. So here we go...

0 comments: